AzTAP: Supporting Independence with Assistive Technology PDF version 154kb, 1 page
The Arizona Technology Access Program or AzTAP is Arizona's Assistive Technology resource program.
Assistive Technology or AT includes thousands of items that enable persons with disabilities to be more productive and independent in daily activities.
AzTAP is part of the Institute for Human Development at Northern Arizona University. Our main office is located in central Phoenix and our services are available statewide.
Our core services include the following:
- Assistive Technology Consultations
- Information & Assistance on Assistive Technology Needs
- Short Term Assistive Technology Device Loans
- Assistive Technology Device Hands On Demonstrations
- Assistive Technology & Durable Medical Equipment Reuse Services
- Public Awareness on AzTAP Programs & Services
- Training on Assistive Technology Devices & Topics
- Technical Assistance for Community Organizations for Assistive Technology Needs
- Alternative Low Interest Financing Program for Purchasing Assistive Technology
Please visit our website, call or email for more specific information on our programs and services.
Phoenix, Arizona 85013